Friday, July 22, 2011

Crazy in July!

I cannot believe that July has come and is almost gone!  I feel bad for the little ones who only have a month left of summer vacation!  I remember when I was younger, summer would last forever!  Now you do not know where the months go!  As you can tell we have been crazy busy!  Especially since my last post was in MAY!  July is here and both houses are in full swing.  I don't know if I told you but Jake and I also have a house in Albany that we are trying to flip and sell.  Our weeks are dwindling down to get it on the market.  I think after the next two weeks we should be set. 
So far we tamed the jungle in the back yard....about 2 hrs left!  And thanks to the help of my loving family tomorrow might make it complete, that's if the heat doesn't get to us first!  We are also gutting the bathroom and are having new electrical and plumbing installed.  Then the house will get a face lift with brand new paint.  Some well needed and deserved TLC!
I hate to sell this home because it has a lot of meaning to me, but sometimes we have to do what we have to do.  I just hope I find a seller that will give it the love and care it deserves!
Back at the homestead, lots of new and exciting things have come along!  I promise I will get back on top of this and show you all the new and exciting things we have done and are going to do!  Happy Friday!  And stay cool in this heat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment