Sunday, April 3, 2011

Where to start?

Welcome!  First off, thanks for visiting.  I have so many things I cannot wait to share, but it will take time because of course I can't start small!  The first adventure I want to start with is a DIY cookbook!  Since I just bought a new home, dinner is pushed more than when it was just me.  I love Rachael Ray!  I have been getting her magazine, Everyday with Rachael Ray for 2 years now and they are loaded with recipes!  Since the first issue, I have had this idea in my mind.  As I tried the recipes, I was going to take the ones I/we liked and make my own personalized recipe book.  That way when it comes time for dinner, I can try to pin point exactly what I want.  I don't know about you but what to eat is one of the hardest decisions of the day, especially when its not just you eating!  I started this idea this afternoon, but didn't make it to the store to get everything I wanted.  So keep checking for the finished result! 

1 comment: